Friday, July 7, 2017

Happy mailbox!

It's been a great week for incoming mail! I received letters from two fellow bloggers, several Postcrossing postcards, a letter with a wax seal that survived the system, a postcard that made it all the way from France with 3-D stickers on it and more.

One of the Postcrossing cards is a Father Christmas puzzle postcard from the Czech Republic. It's especially significant because not only do I collect Santa Claus stuff, but my great-grandparents came to Texas from what is now known as the Czech Republic!

Now, it's time for me to get busy and do my part to keep the art of letter writing alive!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

BECKY said...

Hi! Somehow I came across your Facebook page and wanted to see your blog, so here I am! I'm having big problems with Blogger, though, and can't even post a new post or leave comments for friends, etc. I can't figure it out! It's great to meet another letter writer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...